8th February 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do post graduation course in abroad after B.Sc in Biotechnology in Chennai?

I'm doing my Bsc. Biotechnology in Chennai. I want to study my PG course in abroad. Can anyone please tell me the procedure to get admission. if any entrance exams are must Can you please tell me that also?

Related Questions:
21st February 2016, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do post graduation course in abroad after B.Sc in Biotechnology in Chennai?

Procedure to pursue post graduation course in abroad after completion of B.Sc course :-

- Various institutes do not take admission of students who have pursued three years of graduation. They ask for 4 years of graduation or 3 years of graduation and 1/2 years of post graduation course. Hence before applying check this criteria out.

- Appear in the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission - GRE, TOEFL/IELTS.

- Apply online in the foreign universities based on your entrance exam scores. Make sure to prepare a good resume and strong statement of purpose which you will need at the time of application.

- Some universities will also conduct interviews which are usually telephonic or Skype.

- On getting selected, confirm admission, prove financial stability and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?