31st May 2015, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?

Hello everyone,
I want to study in Australia after my 12th Board. What are the procedures for me as I am student of PCM? Please answer fast. What is the percentage required for study Graduation in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and percentage required to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for 12th Biology student?
  2. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study MBBS in Australia? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  6. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  7. Procedure to apply for Law after 12th and percentage required?
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  9. Percentage required in B.Com to study MBA in Australia?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Procedure and percentage required to study law? Shall I study law after completing any degree like B.Com?
  12. What to study in USA after 12th for Planetary Science? Percentage required and exam to give?
  13. Minimum percentage of marks required in PCM to get into NITs being a candidate having secured 54% in 12th class?
  14. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  15. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT JEE? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  16. Universities offering MS in Biotechnology course in Australia? Procedure to get admission?
  17. From where i should restart my study -12th or graduation? I have scored less than 50% marks in graduation
  18. B.tech in textile engineering eligibility and percentage required in 12th and PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2015, 06:12 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?

To study Graduation in Australia after completion of your 12th PCM, you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS examination is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to Graduation course in Australian universities.
8th September 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and percentage required in 12th PCM to study Graduation in Australia?

What is the percentage req for applying in these univerisities?
And in what percentage bracket am I eligible for scholarships?
28th October 2016, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have scored 43% in PCM and 6.5 bands in IELTS. So am I eligible to study in Australi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?