5th June 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PG Medical in China for a MBBS candidate studying in China?

I am studying MBBS in China and want to study PG Medical in China. So, will I have to appear for PG Medical screening test after passing MBBS or I can directly go for PG in Medical?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  2. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  3. Whether studying MBBS in China is a right decision for 12th candidate? Details of Dali University, China?
  4. Is there no proper education system in China for MBBS aspirant?
  5. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  6. Detailed admission procedure and total expenses to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 90% in 12th?
  7. What are the advantages of studying MBBS in China for Indian student?
  8. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  9. Percentage required in 12th standard to study MBBS in China?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBBS in China?
  11. Cutoff marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in Capital Medical University, China?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission in China school for MBBS after completion of 12th standard in India?
  13. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Formalities to study MBBS in Ningabo University China?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has scored 51 marks in Physics, 63 marks in both Chemistry and Biology in 12th?
  16. What are the requirements to study MBBS in China after completion of 12th Class in Shillong?
  17. Minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
  18. What is the minimum marks required in OMAT to study MBBS in China?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?