22nd October 2020, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Process to get a study visa for BEng(Construction Engineering) Honours course at Auckland University of Technology?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying BEng(Construction Engineering) Honours from Auckland University of Technology. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?

15th March 2023, 08:40 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for BEng(Construction Engineering) Honours course at Auckland University of Technology?

I would like to provide the following steps to get a study visa for studying BEng(Construction Engineering) Honours at Auckland University of Technology:

1. First of all, you need to check the eligibility criteria for applying for the course. You can do it by visiting the official website of the University or you can check with the admission office of the University.

2. Once you have checked the eligibility criteria, you can apply for the course. You can do it either online or offline.

3. After applying for the course, you need to wait for the University to process your application and issue the admission letter.

4. Once you have the admission letter, you need to apply for a student visa. For this, you need to visit the nearest New Zealand Embassy and apply for the visa.

5. You need to submit all the required documents along with your visa application. This includes your passport, admission letter, financial documents, etc.

6. After submitting the documents, you need to wait for the Embassy to process your visa application and issue the visa.

7. Once you have the visa, you can travel to New Zealand and join Auckland University of Technology.

Also, it is important to keep in mind that you must have a valid passport that is valid for at least 3 months after the end of your intended stay in New Zealand. You must also have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees and living expenses while in New Zealand. Further, you must have comprehensive travel and medical insurance for the duration of your stay.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?