28th June 2020, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Process to get a study visa for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course at Florida International University?

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MS(Mechanical Engineering) from Florida International University. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?

3rd July 2020, 09:55 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for MS(Mechanical Engineering) course at Florida International University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MS(Mechanical Engineering) from Florida International University. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?
Hello thank you for your interest in Florida International University, We at one of the best overseas education consultants having 15 years experience we will help you regarding admission please share your contact details will help you with complete information and visa process, Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?