26th June 2020, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses of BEng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours in University of South Australia?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to gather information regarding the fee of the course which is BEng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours available in University of South Australia? I want to know about the total fee expenses for this course. Thank you!

29th June 2020, 06:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses of BEng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours in University of South Australia?

Total fee expenses of B.Eng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours in University of South Australia are as follows:-
Costs per year:-
Average tuition fee- Rs. 17,25,023
Overall cost of living- Rs. 18,12,419
Campus Accommodation- Rs. 8,79,158
3rd July 2020, 09:49 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Total fee expenses of BEng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours in University of South Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please help me to gather information regarding the fee of the course which is BEng(Electrical and Mechatronic Engineering) Honours available in University of South Australia? I want to know about the total fee expenses for this course. Thank you!
Hello, Please share your contact details I will help you regarding admission to the University of South Australia, scholarships availability, fee structure, and post-study work visa options and many more, Thanking you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?