21st March 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Process to get a study visa for MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course at University of Edinburgh

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) from University of Edinburgh. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?

7th April 2021, 12:21 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course at University of Edinburgh

Process to get a study visa for MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course at University of Edinburgh is given below.

Name of university - University of Edinburgh.

Firstly candidate will accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

After accepting Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-from . Candidate will apply online for the desired course.

Now candidate will fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per university rule and SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.
11th April 2021, 12:01 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course at University of Edinburgh

Procedure to get a study visa for MSc(Cyber Security, Privacy and Trust) course at University of Edinburgh can be seen below.

Name of University- University of Edinburgh.

First of all accept Student and Exchange Visitor Program.

After accepting a Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP)-from you applied your online application for the desired course, fill the application form for an F1 visa and other required forms for visa application as per your university rule and SEVP rules.

Pay the visa application fee for an interview.

Crack interview and get Student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?