11th February 2021, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Process to get a study visa for MSc(Law and Finance) course at University of Oxford

Hello everyone, I am interested in studying MSc(Law and Finance) from University of Oxford. But I don’t know about the process of getting the study visa for securing admission and studying this course at this university. So, I would like to know how I can get a study visa?

15th March 2023, 09:28 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Process to get a study visa for MSc(Law and Finance) course at University of Oxford

The process of getting a study visa for MSc(Law and Finance) course at University of Oxford is quite complicated, but with the right guidance and knowledge it can be done easily.

The first step is to register with the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) website. Once you have registered, you will be able to access the application forms, guidance notes and other important documents.

After registering, you will need to provide the University of Oxford with your details such as your name, address, contact details and academic qualifications. The university will also require you to provide evidence of your financial status, such as bank statements and other documents that show that you have enough money to cover the cost of your studies. You will also need to provide a letter of acceptance from the university which confirms that you have been accepted onto the course and that the university can provide the necessary support for you to complete the course.

The next step is to apply for the Tier 4 (General) student visa. This visa will allow you to enter and stay in the UK for the duration of your course. You will need to submit an application form, along with supporting documents such as your passport, financial documents and the letter of acceptance from the university.

Once your visa application has been approved, you will need to make arrangements to travel to the UK. You will also need to provide your fingerprints and a photograph at the visa application centre before you can travel.

Once you have arrived in the UK, you will need to register with the police and apply for a biometric residence permit. This permit will allow you to live in the UK for the duration of your studies.

Finally, you will need to make sure that you comply with the conditions of your visa throughout your stay in the UK. This includes attending all of your classes, completing all of your coursework, and not overstaying your visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?