1st June 2019, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Alberta?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for BS(Chemical Engineering) course in University of Alberta? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

4th June 2019, 01:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Alberta?

If you are applying for BS in Chemical Engineering from University of Alberta you will have to enter into a qualifying first year of Engineering. After you complete your first year, you'll be able to enter into BS in Chemical Engineering program. You must have completed secondary school examination with PCM or PCMB also you must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
5th June 2019, 09:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Alberta?

Requirements to secure BS(Chemical Engineering) admission in University of Alberta;

You should have completed HSC/12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as main subjects with minimum 80% marks from CBSE/CISCE or any recognized State board.

You must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or CAE or CPE or PTE for evidence of English proficiency.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link;
https://www.ualberta.ca/admissions/i...n-requirements
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?