17th February 2020, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in the York St John University?

Can any of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MBA(Human Resource Management) course at the York St John University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

19th February 2020, 09:16 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in the York St John University?

Requirements to secure an MBA(Human Resource Management) admission in the York St John University:
1. You must have a Bachelors's degree with a minimum of 2.2 GPA from a recognized university.
2. You must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience in a related discipline.
3. If your first language is not English you must show evidence of English Language competence at IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent (with no skill below 5.5).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?