7th November 2019, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MBA(Investment Banking) admission in University of Toronto?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MBA(Investment Banking) course in University of Toronto? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

8th November 2019, 08:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBA(Investment Banking) admission in University of Toronto?

- The University of Toronto-

Requirements to secure an MBA(Investment Banking) admission at the University of Toronto as follows:

-Bachelor's degree with a 3.5 GPA.
check here: http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/admission...equivalencies/

-GMAT or GRE score accepted.

-Work Experience of a minimum of 2 years or more.

-Professional References.

-Essay and video interview.

-English proficiency language score.

-Interview.
9th November 2019, 11:21 AM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Requirements to secure MBA(Investment Banking) admission in University of Toronto?

University of Toronto, Canada has a separate school for Management called as Rotman School of Management.

The basic requirements are
1. Undergraduate degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the final year of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.& If you studied outside Canada, use the International Degree Equivalencies site to calculate your GPA.
2. A GMAT or GRE score must be submitted, if you have no work experience. If not then,a minimum score of 650 and above is compulsory.
3. Two years of experience is required.
4. And for International students IELTS score of 7.0 is mandatory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?