6th November 2019, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MBA admission in any reputed university of Canada with 5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello everyone, I have secured 5 Bands in IELTS. I want to study my MBA in Canada. So, with this band score, I am eligible to get admission in any reputed university of Canada for studying MBA course?

9th November 2019, 11:06 AM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Can I get MBA admission in any reputed university of Canada with 5 Bands in IELTS?

No, Generally the required IELTS band for Admissions in top rated reputed universities is 6.5 and above. Since English is the main language needed to survive in Canada and to understand whatever is being taught in the classrooms, top universities prefer those students who have good to very good band score in IELTS which is 6.5 and above.

However you can still get admission in MBA colleges i.e a B-Category university(Not the top ranked universities, usually private universities), admission to MBA course just on the basis of IELTS score. The minimum IELTS score required varies from one university to another, most of the B-category may intake a student on 5.5 bands
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?