7th September 2019, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MS(Information Technology) admission in University of Massachusetts Boston?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MS(Information Technology) course in University of Massachusetts Boston? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

4th January 2020, 05:05 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MS(Information Technology) admission in University of Massachusetts Boston?

Requirements to secure MS(Information Technology) admission in University of Massachusetts Boston:
1. You must have a 4 years of a graduate degree with a GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale from a recognized university.
2. Application fee receipt of $100
3. You are required to submit the official transcripts for all institutions where you have earned more than 6 credits.
4. You must have GRE test scores.
5. You are required to submit one or more letters from former professors familiar with your academic abilities to provide the strongest recommendations.
6. You are required to submit a personal statement stating that why you wish to pursue graduate study, as well as your specific interests and goals.
7. Proof English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?