7th September 2019, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology) at the University of Massachusetts Boston? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Massachusetts Boston for studying MS(Information Technology)? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!

10th September 2019, 05:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Information Technology) at the University of Massachusetts Boston? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Massachusetts Boston for studying MS(Information Technology)? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!
Entrance exam for MS course are GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

Cutoff marks is not fixed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?