11th September 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure MS(Nursing Administration) admission in the University of Cincinnati?

Can any of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for MS(Nursing Administration) course at the University of Cincinnati? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

26th September 2020, 07:17 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure MS(Nursing Administration) admission in the University of Cincinnati?

Requirements to secure MS(Nursing Administration) admission in the University of Cincinnati is as follows.

For MS Nursing programs applicant must hold a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree from a CCNE or ACEN-accredited institution, and have maintained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher during their undergraduate studies.

In addition, require applicant to have one or more years of professional experience in a given field of nursing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?