12th October 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Administration admission in Washburn University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Administration course in Washburn University? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

7th November 2018, 07:37 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Requirements to secure Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Administration admission in Washburn University?

Requirements to secure Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Administration admission in Washburn University

-college degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?