18th January 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Bachelor in International Office Management in Artevelde University College?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the requirements through which I can get admission in Artevelde University College for doing Bachelor in International Office Management course? Please help me to know about the requirements asap.

28th January 2019, 01:18 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor in International Office Management in Artevelde University College?

Requirements

-Bachelor's and Master's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation

Eligibility criteria

-Completed Bachelor's degree
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study Bachelor in International Office Management in Artevelde University College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?