10th March 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Architecture in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

11th March 2019, 02:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Architecture in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

In order to qualify for admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for Bachelor of Science in Architecture program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 75% marks.
2. You must have SAT/ACT score card.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
11th March 2019, 07:03 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Architecture in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Requirements to study Bachelor of Science in Architecture in Massachusetts Institute of Technology are:

-Completed college or diploma
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?