6th July 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done B.A . My sub were English, sociel welfare, islamic history,islamic studies. Now I want to do MBA which course I should take please tell me. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? Can you please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i join MBA course after my BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?
  2. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  3. Which post graduation course have more job opportunity in future? MBA or M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  4. Which course is better in terms of job, MBA operations or MBA Aviation?
  5. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  6. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  7. Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?
  8. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  9. Which stream will be better for me, MBA in HR or MBA in Marketing? What are the job opportunities and packages?
  10. Which is better after graduation between MCA and MBA?
  11. What after b.tech computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any government job opportunity after MBA finance?
  13. Which is the best course an MBA(finance) graduate can do for a better career prospective?
  14. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  15. MBA admission after getting 51% in graduation through correspondence? Job after completing MBA in regular with 51% in graduation?
  16. Can I do MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence mode?
  17. Should I take MBA immediately after MBA or after my engineering or should I do job for some years and then take MBA?
  18. Which branch of MBA should I study in between MBA HR and MBA IT after B.Sc Computer Science for better scope? -- [New]
7th July 2016, 04:46 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in MBA course after BA from the recognised university.

To get admission, you have to qualify in entrance examination such as CAT, GMAT etc.

There are many available streams in MBA such as :-

Banking Management.

Finance Management.

Marketing Management.

IT Management.

Health Management.

System Management.

There are many more available options and you can pursue any stream as all the above have better future career options but you have to pursue and perform well in it.
7th July 2016, 07:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have done B.A . My sub were English, sociel welfare, islamic history,islamic studies. Now I want to do MBA which course I should take please tell me. Can I join MBA course after BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? Can you please answer me?
You have done BA course, So you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education

Marketing and Finance speculation are good for jobs after completion of MBA degree.
7th July 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for MBA admission after completion of BA degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT.
Hence, try to perform well in the entrance exam if you want admission in a top university or institution. Normally, marketing and finance stream are most popular due to wide scope for job.
8th July 2016, 12:34 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Yes, you can join MBA after completion of BA graduation. The candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree examination of any university with not less than 50% marks for studying MBA. The admission shall be made on the basis of scores achieved through CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ TANCET. There are various branches available in MBA. The top specializations are given; you can choose any one of them. They are MBA Finance, MBA Marketing, MBA Operations and MBA HR. The Finance MBA is in top demand and you should study the course in good B Schools in India to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?