19th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Master of Social Research in The Australian National University?

Sir, I want to study Master of Social Research in Abroad. I am studying in prefinal semester of BSW. I want to know that what are the requirements to do Master of Social Research in The Australian National University?

21st July 2019, 10:03 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Master of Social Research in The Australian National University?

Requirements to study Master of Social Research in The Australian National University;

You must have a Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 5/7 from any recognized university in any of the disciplines;
Anthropology, Criminology, Development Studies, Economics, Geography, Marketing, Media and Communication, Political Science, Psychology, Social Policy, Sociology.

You must have a score card of IELTS or TOEFL or Cambridge CAE Advanced or PTE Academic for evidence of English proficiency.

You can find details on;
https://programsandcourses.anu.edu.a.../program/MSRES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?