19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Edge Hill University?

Hello everyone, I want to do MBA(Human Resource Management) from Edge Hill University. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately.

23rd July 2019, 12:53 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Edge Hill University?

Requirements to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Edge Hill University are;

You must have a bachelor's degree equivalent to UK second class honours (2:2 or above) from a recognized university.

You should have at least two years of relevant work experience post completion graduation. However well qualified and motivated candidates without work experience are also considered.

You should have qualified English proficiency test IELTS with overall 6.5, with no components less than 6.0.

You can find details on;
https://www.edgehill.ac.uk/courses/m...ntry-criteria/
23rd July 2019, 11:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Edge Hill University?

In order to qualify for admission in Edge Hill University for MBA in Human Resource Management program you will need to full fill the minimum entry requirements:
1. You must have a undergraduate honors degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 60% or comparable to a 2.2 GPA.
2. You must have Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) scorecard.
3. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?