1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BCom student and I am interested to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) from Catholic University of Cameroon in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  2. When the admission of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) will be available in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  3. Details about MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) offered in Catholic University of Cameroon
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon?
  5. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  6. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Smeal College of Business, Penn State for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Admission procedure and requirements to study BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  8. Admission procedure to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  9. MBA HR accountancy and QT and Human Research books?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA(Ecotourism Management) in VATEL Madagascar for Bachelor of Hospitality Management student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  12. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College for BBA(H) student?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls?
  14. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Master in Global Management in West Pomeranian Business School for BSc(Environmental Science) student? Requirements to get admission?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
  18. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
6th August 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a BCom student and I am interested to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) from Catholic University of Cameroon in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Eligibility to study MBA Human Resources Management and Development in Catholic University of Cameroon is as follows: Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks or an equivalent qualification recognized by University Council.
Candidates with other qualifications may be required to take additional undergraduate and/or postgraduate course deemed relevant by the department. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?