5th October 2019, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University?

I came to know that Liverpool John Moores University is offering MComp(Software Engineering) Honours course. I want to study this course in this university. I would like to know about the requirements to study this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.

11th October 2019, 03:24 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University?

Requirements to study MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University as follows :

-Bachelor's or a good honours degree in computing or a computing-related subject.

-English language proficiency test score in IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component).

11th October 2019, 03:26 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University?

Requirements to study MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University as follows :

-Bachelor's or a good honours degree in computing or a computing-related subject.

-English language proficiency test score in IELTS 6.0 (minimum 5.5 in each component).

12th October 2019, 09:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that Liverpool John Moores University is offering MComp(Software Engineering) Honours course. I want to study this course in this university. I would like to know about the requirements to study this course in this university. Please tell me immediately.
To get admission in MComp(Software Engineering) Honours in Liverpool John Moores University, you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?