6th October 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I really want to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours course in Sheffield Hallam University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course at this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

11th October 2019, 05:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering course. If English is not your first language, you will need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in all skills, or equivalent.
Official link of IELTS
IELTS
https://www.ielts.org/
12th October 2019, 12:41 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University as follows:

-High school certificate with 75 % and above marks.

-English language proficiency test score IELTS with 6.5 and above. (if applicable)
12th October 2019, 09:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I really want to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours course in Sheffield Hallam University. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can study this course at this university. Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours in Sheffield Hallam University is GRE.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Cutoff score is not fixed. It will be vary every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?