30th September 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) from The European Molecular Biology Laboratory. Can I know about the requirements to do this course. Please help me to know about the requirements immediately. Waiting for your reply!

2nd October 2018, 09:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory?

These are the requirements to study PhD in Biology and Molecular Biology:-
1. You should be able to Apply knowledge, theory and research methodologies to complex practical, theoretical and epistemological problems.
2. You should be able to Operate independently and take full responsibility for your own work and Evaluate your own and others work on the basis of independent criteria.
3. You should be able to Demonstrate advanced information retrieval and processing skills, using appropriate Information Communication Technology.
4. You must be able to write a thesis which meets international standards of professional writing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?