26th February 2019, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Architecture and Urban Design course which is available in Swinburne University of Technology. Waiting for your response!

26th March 2019, 02:40 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology?

Yes, you can get scholarship to pursue Master of Architecture and Urban Design course.scholarships are based on academic merit or community service. Some scholarships are also exist to support students from indigenous backgrounds and students suffering financial hardship. In order to apply for more details regarding Scholarship programs and eligibility you should visit to https://www.swinburne.edu.au/study/o.../scholarships/
28th March 2019, 02:08 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Scholarships available to study Master of Architecture and Urban Design in Swinburne University of Technology?

Scholarships

-Scholarships at Swinburne are about providing opportunity, promoting equity and recognising excellence and achievement.

-They want you to reach your potential and achieve your life and career goals.

-Scholarships are available for both commencing and current students.

-Some scholarships are based on academic merit or community service.

-Other scholarships exist to support students from indigenous backgrounds, students suffering financial hardship and students who have relocated from regional areas to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?