24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study Master of Landscape Architecture in University of Hawaii at Manoa?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about various scholarships which I can earn so that I can get admission and studying Master of Landscape Architecture course which is available in University of Hawaii at Manoa. Waiting for your response!

29th August 2019, 11:14 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study Master of Landscape Architecture in University of Hawaii at Manoa?

Following scholarships and awards are available at University of Hawaii at Manoa for Master of Landscape Architecture program:
1. AIA Honolulu Scholarship
2. Barry John Baker Endowed Scholarship
3. Bergum Scholarship
4. Donald G. Deer Memorial Scholarship
5. Gilman Hu Honolulu Chapter CSI Endowed Scholarship
6. HONBLUE Student Support Fund
7. Leighton Liu Endowed Scholarship
8. PBR Hawai‘i Scholarship
9. R. Richard Morris Memorial Scholarship
10. UH Manoa School of Architecture Practicum Fund
11. UHSAAA Scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?