25th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language?

Hello sir, I am in Dubai and want to admit my son in such a school where teacher teach in Hindi language? Please provide me the list of such schools?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study in Malayalam while Hindi being the second language? Is it compulsory to switch second language to Hindi? -- [New]
  2. What to do to study B.Ed course in Dubai if studied BA from Mumbai?
  3. How to get a teaching job in UAE?
  4. What is the exam time table for B.Ed exam of SNDT Womens University?
  5. Teaching job opportunity in B.Ed colleges having 16 years of experience in various schools of India and Dubai?
  6. List of schools of Dubai to get admission in 5th standard? Procedure to get admission and eligibility criteria for it?
  7. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 43% marks in B.A?
  8. Names of government recognized B.Ed colleges in India or UAE?
  9. List of colleges in Varanasi, Kanpur or Delhi providing MTA education in Hindi Language?
  10. Can my son change his second language to Hindi/Sanskrit from Arabic in UAE school in grade 9?
  11. What is the full form of B.Ed? What is this course all about?
  12. Is it mandatory to know Hindi for getting a government job in India?
  13. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  14. I am not having Hindi as my second language. Will it create problem?
  15. Can we change second language from Hindi to Tamil in 10th standard of CBSE?
  16. How can I become a Government Teacher if completed 12th CBSE without Bengali and having less opportunities in West Bengal School Service Commission in English and Hindi Medium schools?
  17. In ICSE school can we use English with Hindi as the 3rd language?
  18. Details about SSC exam? How to prepare for it? Syllabus of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2016, 12:16 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no Hindi medium schools in Dubai. There are no schools wherein the teacher will teach in Hindi language. However, there are many schools which offer Hindi as a subject. The schools in Dubai impart education in English medium or Arabic medium. You need to admit your son in a school in India if seeking Hindi medium school for him.
20th October 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Schools in Dubai which impart education in Hindi language?

Can you please give me the list of schools which offer hindi language as a subject to apply for a teaching job in Dubai..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?