10th April 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences course at Macquarie University? Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences?

Hi everyone, can I know about the total fee expenses of the Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences course which is available at Macquarie University? I am interested in doing this course but I don't know any scope. Can you please tell me about the scope as well?

16th April 2021, 01:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences course at Macquarie University? Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences?

Scope of studying Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences course at Macquarie University is;

This institution has good placement records.
Each year more than 80 percent students get placed with average package of 35 -50 LPA.

Some of the top alumni of Macquarie University are Chris Lilley - Australian comedian, Rob Oakeshott - Member of the Australian House of Representatives, Tania Mihailuk - Member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly, Adam Hills - Australian comedian, Murray Cook - Australian musician, Greg Page - Australian singer, Lauren Jackson - Australian basketball player and Anthony Field - Australian musician among many others.

Following scholarships are available for students.
1. Vice-Chancellor's International Scholarship.
2. Macquarie University India Scholarship- Master of Accounting.
3. Macquarie University South Asia Scholarship.

Fee Expenses-
You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 21 Lakh.
You will pay Rs. 1 Lakh as admission fee.

You can visit official website for application submission.

http://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?