10th April 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences admission in Macquarie University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to secure admission at Macquarie University for studying Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences course. I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear for to get admission into this university for this course?

16th April 2021, 12:57 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences admission in Macquarie University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get Bachelor of Cognitive and Brain Sciences admission in Macquarie University is;

You can get admission through IELTS or TOEFL exam.

You must have minimum score of 6.5 Band in IELTS exam to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.

http://www.mq.edu.au/study/international-students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?