5th December 2010, 04:30 PM
pappu yadav

Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

my DOB is 1 jan 1994 so i can apply for NDA ?now i am studying in class 11th class ? tell me about the post for nda

6th December 2010, 08:01 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Sorry friend but you are not elligible to sit in NDA exam because minimum qualification required to apply for NDA is 12th pass. since you are now in 11th so you are not elligible.
for any kind of querry related to it please visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
7th December 2010, 10:34 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Hi,

In class 11th you can not apply for NDA. You are eligible at 12th class.
In NDA you can go in Navy, Air Force or Army after selection in written and SSB.
If you apply in the 12th class you will be short by one day for the age criteria. So it seems that you won't be eligible to sit in the NDA exam.
Age criteria fro this year is :Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1995 are eligible
22nd January 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

i am currently studying in class 11th wid my subjects as political science,history,economics,english(best 4)...... so can i apply for nda for second leftinent post???
11th February 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

im in11th can i select in NDA
20th February 2011, 06:35 PM
ankurloonia

YOU HAVE TO GIVE NDA entrance exam, you can easily clear it if you are good at doing objective ques. it is held twice an year that is april and august, if you clear it you will get an call letter for an SSB interview.. their if you clear screaning aptitude test then u will be tested for 4 more days if u clear that even than their will be an medical test of ur body...if get clearence then after 2 months an all india merit list will be formed if u get ur name their... great u'll be a Lt. after 3 years of B.Sc. from JNU

but remember you will do this all after ur 12th

for more details check out....

http://www.upsc.gov.in/

on the right column click on examination ...their you will know all about NDA form, exam and guidelines, etc
14th March 2011, 11:04 AM
shivam.devesar

Thumbs up Re: Studying in class 11th : Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im in11th can i select in NDA
is gud that u want to do something for ur nation...
you can apply for nda if you have cleared ur +1 ........
you can apply for nda 2 which helds evry yr in august
forms of this test will soon come as u clear ur +1 i.e in april so fill the form

GOOD LUCK
5th April 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

I AM CURRENTLY STUDY IN CLASS XII,CAN I APPLY FOR NDA...................PLZ GIVE ME THE ANSWER
13th April 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 11th class 2days before my 12th classes are not started can I sit in nda exxam held after A week
14th April 2011, 07:30 AM
Unregistered

i passed out 10th class this year 2011....... now i m in 11 ....so how can i prepare for nda test,interviews,etc ....and any special book i want to buy for prepration of nda or test can be conducted from 11 syllabus. plz show me roght direction.....
18th April 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that in which age we are able to give the exams of nda .
19th April 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the examination code for nda?
24th April 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

if i am in class 11 and my age is 17 years can i sit in the nda enterance exam
26th April 2011, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

if i m in 11 th and i m born in1994 jan20 can i sit in nda examination???????
1st May 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

now i am in class 11th and i want to join NDA, can I join NDA now??? in internet i had seen that we can fill up the form in the middle of class 11th also is it true??? i really want to do something for the nation plz give me the guideline so that i could be a army officer.....
4th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

studying in class 12th : can i apply for nda?
20th August 2011, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th standard can i apply for NDA?
5th September 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

IS 12th compolsury for NDA?
5th September 2011, 11:46 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you are in 11th standard now, then you are not eligible for NDA exam..

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

For Army wing:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th in any stream..

For Navy:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th in science(PCM).

For Air force:-
The candidate must have complete the 12th with physics and maths.

Age criteria:-

*The candidate must have complete the age 16.5 years and must not have complete 19 years, in the year of appearing in NDA exam.

So, first complete your 12th with a good percentage of marks..
All the best..
6th September 2011, 12:33 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

*The candidate must have complete the age 16.5 years and must not have complete 19 years, in the year of appearing in NDA exam.

All the best..
9th September 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studuing in class 11th and my date of birth is 7 jul 1996 so can i sit in the nda entrance exam in the year 2012
14th September 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TYR FOR NDA AFTER 12
CAN YOU TELL ME THE ADMISSION PROCEES AND INFORMATION ON DIFFERENT POST IN NDA
15th September 2011, 06:12 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

YOU HAVE TO GIVE NDA entrance exam, you can easily clear it if you are good at doing objective ques. it is held twice an year that is april and august, if you clear it you will get an call letter for an SSB interview.. their if you clear screaning aptitude test then u will be tested for 4 more days if u clear that even than their will be an medical test of ur body...if get clearence then after 2 months an all india merit list will be formed if u get ur name their... great u'll be a Lt. after 3 years of B.Sc. from JNU

but remember you will do this all after ur 12th

for more details check out....
15th September 2011, 06:30 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

yes a 12th class commerce student also eligible for NDA.and should pass 12 th class exam

and minimum acceptable hieght for NDA is 157.5 cm

also your age must be within 19 years!!

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/eligibility-apply-nda-commerce-maths-11th-12th-standard-74439.html#ixzz1Y1LYm03a
21st September 2011, 08:17 PM
Tejasrk

no, you cant.
you should first complete your 12th.
23rd September 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDING IN CLASS 11TH AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 04.01.1994 CAN I APPLY FOR NDA THIS YEAR
29th September 2011, 06:27 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear friend
sorry you are not eligible to write the nda exam.because you are in 111 th so minimum qualification need to apply nda exam is 12th pass.so i am sorry to say you are not eligible
if you want more information please log in below official website
www.upsc.gov.in
bad luck
16th October 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My Name is Arbaz khan;I clear my 11 class;Can i sit in NDA exzams,bz my life is indian Army;I m frm Kashmer
6th November 2011, 05:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Sure you can apply for the NDA exam

You should have maths as a subject to get in the air force and naval wings of the defense.

Rest you have to apply for the NDA, forms of which release during october and last dates is in december.

You have to sit for the exam in the month of april after your 12th board.

Once you clear, you would be called for a physical test, and GD and personal interview.

All the best.
25th November 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am class 11th Std. with science and maths my DOB-27/06/1994 . Can I apear for NDA test ? Jai Hind.

[email protected]
[email protected]
30th November 2011, 09:43 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Hi,

In class 11th you can not apply for NDA. You are eligible at 12th class.
In NDA you can go in Navy, Air Force or Army after selection in written and SSB.
If you apply in the 12th class you will be short by one day for the age criteria. So it seems that you won't be eligible to sit in the NDA exam.
Age criteria fro this year is :Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1995 are eligible

Best of luck
14th December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,till i am in 11th class and dob 15/3/1995 so can i appear for nda exam from commerce side??
15th December 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

can we give nda paper online?
21st January 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

sir my date of birth is 26\10\1995 and iam studing in 11th class and in month of april i will be in12 class so i can apply for nda1 which held in the month of april
25th January 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
im in the 11th. As i cant get in even if im selected,can i give the nda exam just for practice?
28th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

i am B'com. My date of birth is 10-03-1980. Is there any scope for me to join in diffence?
12th April 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I am in class XI, but can i apply for NDA after doing B-Tech.
12th April 2012, 08:33 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu yadav View Post
my DOB is 1 jan 1994 so i can apply for NDA ?now i am studying in class 11th class ? tell me about the post for nda
hello
the minimum qualification for NDA is 12th standard or intermediate. So you are not eligible for N.D.A Examination.by NDA you can join in army or navy or airforce.recently they have introduced naval academy.it is nothing but b.tech in navy in Ejimalla,Kerala for 4years.
21st April 2012, 02:25 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
NDA exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
NDA has three wings:
Indian army,
Indian navy,
Airforce.

Eligibility criteria:
The candidate should be complete 12th standard from a recognised state board of india.

Age limits is 16.5years to 19years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to write exam.

Candidate should be a citizen of india

Candidate must be physically fit.

Selection procedure is given below:

Written test,
Interview,
Medical test.

Important dates for upcoming NDA exam:

Date of commencement of
notification : 05-05-2012 Last date for the receipt of
completed application forms :
04-06-2012 Date of NDA II Exam :
19-08-2012.

For further details visit

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
21st April 2012, 08:19 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

to appear for NDA exam the candidate should possess +2 qualification from a recognized board...

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year..

NDA has three wings...they are
I. INDIAN ARMY
II. INDIAN NAVY
III. INDIAN AIR FORCE

Eligibility criteria to appear for NDA exam is as follows

1.should pass +2 standard

2.age limit is 16.5 years to 19 years

3.unmarried male candidates are eligible

4.candidate should physically fit

5.should be a citizen of INDIA

candidate has to apply for NDA through online..

selection procedure:

1.Written test

2.Interview

3.Medical test

for more information regards NDA
visit:www.upsc.gov.in
22nd April 2012, 06:18 PM
Eshwarvenkatesh

Hello,
The educational qualification for NDA is 12th standard. The age limit is 18-21 years. So you are not eligible sine you are in 11th standard. Through NDA we can either in one of three wings. They are
1)Army
2)Navy
3)Air force
Recently they have introduced b-tech in naval academy in Ejimalla in Kerala.
5th June 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to join nda but i m in class XI weather i can sit in the examination in the year 2013
27th June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i am an BE candidate , studying final year',i would like to join in army,what's the procedure to get in army
29th June 2012, 10:41 AM
jyoti91

hello dear friend,

All the best.

thanks
17th September 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Studying in final year of Diploma in Electrical Engg after 10 th , Can I apply for NDA? Need info about different posts of NDA?
16th December 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass from cbse and I want to join but I dont know much about it like wht study need,wht age please help me I am very
Intersted to join it
23rd December 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM A GIRL CAN I FILL THE FORM OF NDA? IF NOT S WHY?
23rd December 2012, 10:59 PM
pilot92

in 11th class you are not eligible for nda ,as you have to be in 12th class to apply..
but age limit is 16.5-19 years...
you won't be able to apply in 12th also you will miss the age criterion as Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1993 and not later than 1st July, 1995 are eligible..
but you can apply for cds after completing your degree...
best of luck...
24th December 2012, 02:18 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappu yadav View Post
No,you will not be eligible to appear in this Exam,if you are studying in class 11.
In order to appear in this Exam,you will require the following Eligibility:-

Educational Qualification:-
>>You must be passed out in class 10+2 from Recognized board/university.
[If you will be in class 12 final,then you can appear in this Exam].
>>You Should have science stream in class 10+2.
>>Your compulsory subjects in class 10+2 should be Physics,Mathematics.
>>Your optional subject should be Chemistry/Computer.
>>English should be your Necessary Subject/Medium.

Marks:-
>>Your marks in Physics,Mathematics should be 70% in 10+2.
>>Your marks in English in class 10 and 12 should be 60%.

>>Your minimum age should be 16.5 years.
>>Your age should not be above 19 years.

Exam Syllabus:-

There will 2 sections from which the questions will be asked :-
>>General sections
>>Subjective sections.

General sections will include questions from:-

>>Reasoning.
>>Numerical Aptitude.
>>English Grammar.
>>General Knowledge

Subjective Section will include questions from:-
>>Physics.
>>Chemistry.
>>Mathematics.

All the questions will be Objective type with Multiple choice Answers.

Its official website is www.upsc.gov.in
17th April 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Q: I am studing in11th class & I read in chse board. Can I apply for NDA standard examination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?