23rd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?

Hi Sir,
I am in Kenya, and I have a dream of study in USA,
Kindly tell me about the various scholarships
for me which I can apply here for doing MBBS in USA.
Please reply I am waiting.

Related Questions:
14th February 2023, 05:13 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MBBS in USA for a candidate who belongs to Kenya?

There are several scholarships available to study MBBS in the USA for students from Kenya. Some of the options include:
  • The United States International University Africa (USIU-Africa) scholarship: This scholarship is available to Kenyan students who have demonstrated academic excellence and financial need.
  • The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) scholarship: USAID provides scholarships to Kenyan students to study in the USA in fields including health and medicine.
  • The Global Health Corps (GHC) scholarship: This scholarship is available to Kenyan students who are interested in pursuing a career in global health and wish to study medicine in the USA.
  • The Fulbright Scholarship Program: This program provides scholarships to Kenyan students to study in the USA in various fields including medicine.
  • The African Women in Medicine (AWIM) scholarship: This scholarship is available to Kenyan female students who wish to study medicine in the USA.

It's recommended to check with the universities or organizations directly for the most up-to-date information on scholarships and eligibility criteria.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?