24th August 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Steps to be taken to study MS and make career in USA?

I am perusing my BE .I wish to study ms regarding computer science in USA. what are the steps that have to be taken to study ms and make success

2nd November 2014, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to study MS and make career in USA?

You need to follow the below steps :-

- You should keep a good aggregate percentage in your BE course since the US universities take into account the academic background of the candidates.
- You need to build up a strong resume by participating in various extra curriculars and undergoing training and internships in your BE course.
- Get your passport done.
- Then you need to prepare well, appear and score very good marks in the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL.
- Then you need to choose 5-6 universities as per your score in the entrance exams and apply.
- On getting selected, you need to choose one among them, confirm the admission and apply for VISA.
6th November 2014, 07:19 PM
Studyabroad786

Default Re: Steps to be taken to study MS and make career in USA?

you should be passed his be degree with high percentage then you get admission in high rank university and you learn lesson day by day.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?