15th June 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king

I have completed 10th iti 2years from valia iti in 1999 (diesel mechanic) 1 year apprentice in gujarat state transport corporation ltd
then after i have completed 12th arts with 64 %
then after i have complted 1 year a n course from jet king
and now i am working as a senior site engineer from last 6 years
but i want to complete degree
so please give some guidelines about courses

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of admission in Diploma Instruments Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic after ITI?
  2. How to get driving job in Indian railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Vacancy in Automobile field for ITI Mechanic Diesel passed?
  4. How to do B.Tech after completing ITI from diesel mechanic and graduation from Arts
  5. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant? -- [New]
  6. What should I do to make my future bright being an ITI on diesel mechanic?
  7. How can I get admission in Diploma after ITI in Diesel Mechanic? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream of Diploma engineering is best for ITI in Diesel Mechanic holder? List of colleges in Telangana and procedure of admission?
  9. How to apply for diploma 2nd year if I am a student of ITI in Diesel Mechanic
  10. Can an ITI with Mechanical and ITI in Diesel Mechanic apply for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I get job in Tata Motors if having 6 months of work experience as a Service Engineer after completed ITI(Diesel Mechanic)?
  12. How to get Polytechnic Diploma from Maharashtra or Nagpur after doing ITI Diesel Mechanic after 10th?
  13. What is the qualification for the post of loco pilot?
  14. What should I do after completing ITI Diploma in Diesel Mechanic? How can I get a Government job by this trade?
  15. Tata Steel employee having 6 years of work experience can get a governemnt job in Diesel Mechanic trade?
  16. How to apply for Internship from Indian Railway being a ITI in Mechanic Diesel? Eligibility criteria for it?
  17. Which railway jobs I can apply on the basis of diesel mechanic ITI course?
  18. Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?
17th June 2016, 09:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study further after iti (diesel mechanic) 12th arts a n from jet king

If you want to complete degree then you can get admission based on your class 12th arts stream. BA would be a good option according to your class 12th.

If you want to enter your own field then doing diploma in engineering will be good on the basis of ITI diploma. After completion of diploma engineering you can go for B.Tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?