31st August 2020, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Suggestion for studying an MBBS in the United Kingdom?

Hi friends, I am studying my Higher Secondary here in India with Biology Science. I am thinking of doing my MBBS in the United Kingdom. So, can you suggest me to do this MS course in the United Kingdom?

4th September 2020, 06:51 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Suggestion for studying an MBBS in the United Kingdom?

Education wise, the UK has a great course for medicines, which will be more helpful than other places. But the course time is 5 years, whereas in the US, it is just 3 years. If you value education more than time, you can go for MBBS in the UK. Else if you want to complete it faster, you can try in the USA if possible.
4th September 2020, 06:56 PM
ramsagarofficial

Default Re: Suggestion for studying an MBBS in the United Kingdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying my Higher Secondary here in India with Biology Science. I am thinking of doing my MBBS in the United Kingdom. So, can you suggest me to do this MS course in the United Kingdom?
Education wise, the UK has a great course for medicines, which will be more helpful than other places. But the course time is 5 years, whereas in the US, it is just 3 years. If you value education more than time, you can go for MBBS in the UK. Else if you want to complete it faster, you can try in the USA if possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?