14th June 2023, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Sunirise University is valid for aborad visa

Dear Sir, I have completed my BBA from Sunrise University Alwar. Can you please guide me that the Sunirise University is valid for aborad visa ???
We came to know from website that sunrise not recognised for abroad studied visa..
Please confirm

15th June 2023, 06:21 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Sunirise University is valid for aborad visa

The Sunrise university is recognised by UGC and the degree obtained from this university is totally valid to apply for student visa, to apply for government job and to persue higher studies abroad.
15th June 2023, 07:25 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Sunirise University is valid for aborad visa.

The Sunrise university is recognised by UGC and the degree obtained from this university is totally valid to apply for student visa, to apply for government job and to persue higher studies abroad.
15th June 2023, 08:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Sunrise University is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC), and students are eligible to apply for jobs with the government or to continue their education. You are qualified to continue your higher education in Canada or the USA because the degree from Sunrise University is recognized internationally.

For more details, you can visit the below official site:
https://www.sunriseuniversity.in/
24th June 2023, 04:38 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The recognition and acceptance of a university for the purpose of obtaining a student visa for studying abroad depend on several factors, including the accreditation and reputation of the university. It is important to note that visa requirements can vary between countries and may have specific criteria for recognizing universities and programs.

If you are considering using your degree from Sunrise University Alwar for a student visa application, it is advisable to research and verify the accreditation status of the university with the relevant authorities in the country where you plan to study. These authorities may include the embassy or consulate of that country, immigration departments, or education ministries.

You can also contact the international student offices or admissions departments of the universities you are interested in to inquire about their recognition of Sunrise University Alwar for admission purposes. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the acceptance of degrees from Sunrise University for their programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?