25th December 2022, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a chance for Ph.D in any University in India and aborad in Biotechnology?

Can I get a chance for Ph.D in any University in India and aborad in Biotechnology?

26th December 2022, 09:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a chance for Ph.D in any University in India and aborad in Biotechnology?

Here is the list of PhD In India University is:-

*National Institutes Of Technology

*Indian Institute of Technology

*All India Institutes Of Medical Sciences

*Indian Institutes Of Science Education and Research
26th December 2022, 10:59 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I get a chance for Ph.D in any University in India and aborad in Biotechnology?

Yes, you an do that.
>> Eligibility for Ph.D in abroad:

A recognized master's degree in biotechnology or bioinformatics, such as MPhil, or MSc Biotechnology, from any recognized university in India or abroad. Minimum prescribed score in GRE (varies from one university to another) Minimum prescribed score in IELTS, TOEFL, or any other prescribed English proficiency test.
27th December 2022, 10:54 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

PhD University In India is:-

Indian Institutes of Management

National Institutes Of Technology

Indian Institutes of Technology

All India Institutes of Medical Sciences.
28th December 2022, 11:12 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For doing PhD , candidate must have master's degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% marks from a recognised board.

For admission to the program, candidate has to go through entrance exam and interview.

There are various universities that offer admission both in India as well as abroad.
For studying abroad , there are various other requirements that one has to fulfill
Some are
Study visa requirements
English proficiency score
Letter of motivation
Letter of recommendation
GMAT/GRE score etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?