28th March 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from Russia?

Hello friends, I have completed my MBBS from Russia. I am an Indian and I want to practice my MBBS in India. So, I just want to know that I have to face any difficulty? I don’t know if there is any difficulty. Please help me to know about this.

11th April 2020, 05:07 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from Russia?

No, you will not face any problem after completing your MBBS from Russian university because most of the Russian universities are recognized by Medical council of India.
There will be no difficulty in practising MBBS in India.
17th April 2020, 11:00 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Thumbs down Re: Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from Russia?

Yes, the MBBS degree from Russia or even from any other country is valid if the college is recognized by the MCI (Medical Council of India). The problem comes not in the country but in some universities in Russia.

The reputation of degree awarded by Russian universities is very good worldwide. Most of the Russian universities are recognized by Medical Council of India
21st April 2020, 02:25 PM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to practice MBBS in India if completed from Russia?

According to me, you can start your medical practice in India, if your university allows you. A university like All Saints University College of Medicine allows students to start a clinical clerkship in the USA & Canada or any other country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?