20th January 2018, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibilities for me to do BIT in Australia after completion of 12th with 57 percent marks?

I want to study BIT in Australia and I have secured 57% in 12th so is there are any possibilities? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for D.Ed after completion of B.Sc with 48 percent and 12th with 50 percent?
  2. What are the possibilities of joining ISRO after completion of 12th standard with 92 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing B.Tech after completion of 12th with 71 percent marks?
  4. Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?
  5. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th?
  6. Procedure to apply for aerospace engineering after completion of 12th with 85 percent marks?
  7. Which job to apply after completion of 12th with 55 percent marks and know typing in English and Hindi?
  8. What are the possibilities to join ISRO after completion of 12th board exam?
  9. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of BA and MA with 50 percent marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do M.Com in Australia?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?
  12. Procedure to apply for Railways Ticket Collector job in Indian Railways after completion of 12th with 60 percent marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks?
  14. Am I eligible to do abroad studies after completion of 12th from an open HBSE board?
  15. What are the possibilities of getting private and public sector bank jobs after completion of 12th standard?
  16. What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for HAL job after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 75.33 percent and 12th science with 52 percent?
  18. Can I get admission in M.Com at Australia?
22nd January 2018, 11:37 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities for me to do BIT in Australia after completion of 12th with 57 percent marks?

Yes, definitely you can do Bachelors degree in Information Technology in Australia after the completion of class 12th. Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying science stream with a subject combination of PCM from a recognized Board can apply for Bachelors degree in Information Technology.
Eligible candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to apply in the different Universities offering the said course.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
22nd January 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibilities for me to do BIT in Australia after completion of 12th with 57 percent marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BIT in Australia and I have secured 57% in 12th so is there are any possibilities? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria which are followed? It will be really helpful if you can provide me with the information soon as possible. Thank you!

Yes, there are possibilities for you to do Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) after completion of 12th with 57% marks in Australia. You should have studied Mathematics and English subjects in 10+2 along with other subjects to study Bachelor of Information Technology course in Australia. You have to clear the IELTS with 6.0 bands with no band less than 6.0 or equivalent to get admission in Australian universities. Duration of the BIT course is three years in Australia. You can apply for the admission online or through educational consultants for the admission. Some of the universities / colleges offering Bachelor of Information Technology course in Australia are given below;

Melbourne Institute of Technology - Official Website

The University of Queensland - Official Website

CQ University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?