24th December 2016, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?

Sir/Mam, My name is Manjot kaur Dhessi I have done my 12th with 52 percentage marks with CBSE board. I have also obtain 6.5 bands not less than 5.5 can I apply for student visa in Australia.? Can someone give me the right answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MBA in Australia with student Visa?
  2. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  3. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in Australia after 53% marks in 12th?
  5. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for bachelors course in Australia after scoring 57 percentage marks in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia if completing 12th from open board?
  9. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  10. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  11. Can I get student visa for Australia after B.E in Electronics and communication and scoring 6.5 bands in Australia?
  12. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  13. Am I eligible to do MBA in Australia if I have completed BA from Pakistan?
  14. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  16. Can I get study visa of Australia if scored 59% marks in 12th from CBSE?
  17. Possibility to apply for student visa for European countries if got 80% in 12th and 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  18. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
9th January 2017, 08:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for student visa for Australia after completion of 12th with 52 percentage marks?

Yes, you can definitely apply for study visa of Australia. There are bright chances of getting study visa since you have a good score in IELTS which is the primary criteria for admission and visa approval. You need to have an admission call from a recognised institute in Australia while applying for your study visa and perform well in the visa interview to get your visa application approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?