3rd October 2019, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Total fee expenses and course duration of MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

I am looking forward to studying MSc(Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales. However, I don’t know about the fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the total fee of this course? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.

8th October 2019, 10:09 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total fee expenses and course duration of MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to studying MSc(Artificial Intelligence) at the University of South Wales. However, I don’t know about the fee expenses of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the total fee of this course? Kindly tell me about the duration of this course as well.
Total fee expenses of M.Sc (Artificial Intelligence) at University of South Wales:
  • Full-time UK and EU: £9000
  • Full-time International: £13400
  • Part-time UK and EU: £1000 per 20 credits

Below, I have attaching you the PDF of detailed fee expenses of M.Sc in (Artificial Intelligence) at University of South Wales.
8th October 2019, 11:48 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total fee expenses and course duration of MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales?

-University of South Wales-

Total fee expenses and course duration of MSc(Artificial Intelligence) in University of South Wales as follows :

Course Duration : 1 year

-Full-time International: Euro 13400

Official website : http://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses/...-intelligence/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?