9th May 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

United Kingdom or Australia, which is better to do MS with placement facility?

I want to do my MS in United Kingdom or Australia. I want to know which place is relevant for doing MS and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after MS. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

14th May 2019, 08:19 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: United Kingdom or Australia, which is better to do MS with placement facility?

For Pursuing MS united kingdom is the best option. United kingdom have very good universities offering the best MS in world with good placements at the end to make student's career bright.

For MBA Australia is the best in the world.

So for MS you should opt for united kingdom.
26th May 2019, 08:55 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: United Kingdom or Australia, which is better to do MS with placement facility?

Right now for pursuing MS from Australia is the best option because there is a crisis in United Kingdom related to Brexit situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?