9th May 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study MS in Australia? Job opportunities after completing MS in Australia?

Hello, I want to do MS from Australia. I am studying BTech. I am an ECE student. I want to know what are the charges of MS if I will do in any region of Australia? Also I want to know the job scope there in Australia after MS?

14th May 2019, 08:25 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Total expenses to study MS in Australia? Job opportunities after completing MS in Australia?

If you are seeking admission through clearing the entrance examination process then surely your fees will be very much affordable and you will also get scholarships to help yourself financially throughout the course.

But if you are taking admission in the sponsored seats then obviously the fees will be pretty high.
26th May 2019, 08:50 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Total expenses to study MS in Australia? Job opportunities after completing MS in Australia?

Total Expenses to study in Australia is basically around 25 - 50 Lacs INR. Job opportunities are very good after completing the MS from Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?