28th March 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying MEng(Computer Science) Honours at University of Cambridge?

Hi everyone, I would like to know if I am going to do MEng(Computer Science) Honours at University of Cambridge then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know if it is really beneficial for me or not? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

28th April 2021, 01:03 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying MEng(Computer Science) Honours at University of Cambridge?

The benefits of studying MEng(Computer Science) Honours at University of Cambridge are;

This is one of the world's oldest universities and leading educational centres. it is also a self-governed community of students.

Cambridge University has a press department of the university which is the world's oldest publishing house and the second-largest university press in the world.

This university has maintained good placement records.

Each year almost 100% get placed with average package of 30 LPA.

You can visit official website for any inquiry.
https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?