22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying MSc(Physician Associate Studies) in De Montfort University?

Hi everyone, I would like to know that if I am going to do MSc(Physician Associate Studies) in De Montfort University then what are the benefits available for me? I want to know that is it really beneficial for me or not?

24th July 2019, 06:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying MSc(Physician Associate Studies) in De Montfort University?

If you pursue M.Sc. in Physician Associate Studies program at De Montfort University you will get following benefits:
1. You will develop your practical skills in University's clinical skills suite.
2. You will improve your critical thinking skills as well as your ability to design, execute and present findings of practice-based research.
3. Through Inter-professional learning opportunities you will develop your ability to work as part of a multi-professional team.
4. After graduation you will get employment easily because currently there is a high demand for Physician Associate in the East Midlands NHS workforce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?