22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Physician Associate Studies) in De Montfort University?

Dear Sir, I am a student of MBBS course. I want to join the De Montfort University to study MSc(Physician Associate Studies). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course?

24th July 2019, 07:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Physician Associate Studies) in De Montfort University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in Physician Associate Studies course:
1. You must have B.Sc. Honors degree in a life sciences or health-related subject (anatomy, biology, biochemistry, biomedical science, healthcare science, medical science, medical engineering, nursing, paramedic, pharmacy, physiology, etc.)
2. You must have completed a declaration form and enhanced Disclosure application form before starting the course.
3. You will be required to attend a selection event including an interview and short tests.
4. You must have IELTS overall score 7.5 band(at least 7.0 band in each domain).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?