10th July 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?

What are all the criteria for me as a 12th grader to go to australia for my further studies from saudi? Can you please give me the complete suggestion which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks required in 12th standard to do higher studies in Australia?
  2. What is the minimum criteria required to do higher studies in Australia?
  3. How much board marks and IELTS band required for studies in Queensland, Australia and Animation course at Griffith University? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to go to australia for 10th and 12th and do further studies after that?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Australia after scoring 54 percentage marks in 12th grade?
  6. Am I eligible to do my further studies in Australia after completion of 12th standard before 3 years?
  7. What is the percentage requirements after 12th to do higher studies in Australia?
  8. How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia
  9. What are the eligibility criteria for CET, Karnataka? I have done schooling up to 7th std(CBSE board) from Saudi Arabia and planning to move to karnataka for further studies from 8th std to 12th through CBSE board
  10. Which exams to I have to answer to do further studies while working in Australia?
  11. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Australia for further studies in MCA after B.Sc?
  13. Possibility to do Higher Studies in Australia for 10th student?
  14. Can I go to Australia for 11th and 12th and further studies after that?
  15. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  16. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  17. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  18. What are the courses available for me after doing 12th Commerce in Maths? What are the courses and further studies available to me in USA, UK or Australia after 12th? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
12th July 2017, 10:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?

Since you have completed your class 12th In Saudi Arabia, you can apply for higher studies in Australia after the completion of class 12th for Graduate degree course.
After qualifying in class 12th, just appear in the IELTS examination. Once you qualify in the said examination with a minimum of 6 band in it, you will be eligible for Graduate degree course in Australia based on your qualification.
13th July 2017, 01:08 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the criterias required to do further studies after 12th in Australia from Saudi?

In order to do further studies in Australia after completing 12th standard, first of all you should have passed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board/university.
You should have to appear and score in TOEFL/IELTS examination. TOEFL/IELTS are the standardized language tests, required to be taken for the purpose of getting admission to various universities. You have to appear in either of TOEFL and IELTS examination as colleges/universities ask for any one of the results.
You also need to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Examinations), which measures literacy and writing skills that are needed for academic success in colleges/universities.
After scoring required marks in IELTS/TOEFL and GRE examination for a particular college/university, you can apply for that college/university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?