19th March 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia

we are natives of tamil nadu but we stay in saudi arabia.We also holdindian passports.We are trying to gather information related to how do we get a domicile certificate for our daughter if she's studies only 11th and 12th in india.And how much is the nri quota for tamil nadu colleges in 2012??

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  2. Indian Air Force after passing 12th standard from Saudi Arabia with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I pursue half semester of 10th CBSE if discontinue from Saudi Arabia? -- [New]
  4. Whether my daughter be considered as Local Candidate for EAMCET Exam as myself having origin in India and working in Saudi Arabia?
  5. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  6. Is there any centre in Saudi Arabia to appear in interview of reputed MNCs of India?
  7. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  9. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  10. Vacancy in southern railways for Civil Engineering students(First class with distinction)?
  11. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  13. MANUU branches in Saudi Arabia?
  14. Value of graduation certificate from Adarsh Vishwa Vidyalaya in Saudi Arabia along with 12th from CBSE?
  15. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  16. How to get application form for karnataka medical enterance exam in Saudi Arabia?
  17. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  18. Sample papers of Kannada test for CET exam?
14th April 2013, 10:32 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia

Dear,
First the most important thing is that were your Daughter is born whether She has been born in India or whether she has been in Saudi-Arabia,If she had been born in Saudi-Arabia then she comes under NRI-Quota and if she had been born in India then she will come under general category.Now if she had been born in India and if in the state of Tamil-Nadu then you didn't need any domicile certificates but if she had born in India but in other state then you must need it.Now Note that Domicile Certificate is a proof of your residency especially you are a resident of a particular place if you are not born in that state.

Now second thing is that Medical colleges need the minimum eligible students who comes under 10+2 clear passed so you have to wait for her Completion of 12th.And also she must give any entrance exams for joining the medical field,Because admission for any medical field is given by the result of class 12th and entrance exams.

And regarding NRI-Quota,So generally there is an overall of 5% of NRI-Quota mostly in many colleges and institutes but may be it change as per the requirement of students in the particular institutions.
26th May 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admissions in Tamilnadu medical collleges after passing 10th standard in Saudi Arabia

Sir,
my son has completed 12th he wants to join in medical collage let me know procedure and fees

thanks you
mohammed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?