20th November 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the earning prospects in abroad after choosing career as a Marine Biologist?

My daughter is studying in 9th standard, she is good in studies. She wants to become marine biologist. We are from a well to do family. I want to know that if she chooses this career and becomes one, what will be her earning in abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering courses in Marin Law in India or Abroad? Eligibility for the course and the future prospects of the course?
  2. Is it possible to get scholarship for doing Marine Biology for dong BSc Life Science in abroad? What are the career prospects?
  3. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is better to study between Zoology and English?
  5. Which course is better out of Engineering, MBBS and B.Sc Agriculture?
  6. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
  7. Is there any scope and earning options available in abroad after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  8. Which course I can opt for after completion of 12th to have a better future?
  9. Career prospects after MS Forensic Pharmacy in India and Abroad?
  10. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  11. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  12. Which is better to study among M.A. in International Relations and MBA in Abroad? Which country could we consider?
  13. Job opportunities available after M.Tech Bioinformatics?
  14. Which are the colleges offering BSc in genetic engineering?
  15. Which field can we get in commerce? Can I get the computer line?
  16. How to get admission in Naval architecture course in India?
  17. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  18. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?