28th August 2021, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility percentage in mechanical engineering to study MS or MBA in Germany?

I am now in 3rd year BE and then I want to do masters in Germany. Then I want to know the percentage required to get eligibility and what skills I need to improve

29th August 2021, 11:27 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility percentage in mechanical engineering to study MS or MBA in Germany?

Bachelors's degree with 65% is considered the minimum qualifying criteria for admission in MS in Mechanical Engineering.

If you want to get admission to a world-class university, You need the best score in IELTS, and your CGPA must be around 8.5.
31st August 2021, 01:49 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility percentage in mechanical engineering to study MS or MBA in Germany?

The eligibility percentage to study MS or MBA in Germany is a candidate must have passed 3 to 4 years of a bachelor's degree in the relevant field with an average GPA of 3.0 or 65 - 75% and above from a recognized university. The minimum score may vary from university to university which you can check before applying. The candidate needs to have good scores in the English Language Proficiency test like IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). GRE(Graduate Record Examination) score is one of the important criteria and average marks may vary between 292 - 328.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?